Sunday, June 12, 2011

I’M READY!

I think I’m ready!  It has taken me nearly 2 months to narrow down almost 14,000 photos from our recent trip to a mere…3000!  I’ve still got to cut it in half from there, and then in half again…and so forth.  Obviously, Todd and I didn’t take them all ourselves.  However, we collectively took photos from 6 family members and have truly come up more blessed with all the different perspectives that each one of us had.  I am so happy to have been able to go through them all.  I’m going to do my best to narrow it down to the bare minimum for this blog-without taking out so much that the story I want to tell is no longer.  I’ve figure out that the photos here, will be my “Cliff note version.”

Since We’ve had a lot of interest and questions about our trip- and I’m not in contact with some of you on a daily basis- feel free to email me with questions regarding any of the photos or places that you might want more info about.  We have plenty of both!  simply4candy@gmail.com

We are still in the process of making a beautiful book with photos and insights to our journey through the Holy Land.  We will also have a DVD/slideshow to share with our family, friends and neighbors who have expressed interest (you all know who you are) of photos and devotional snip its of our time with Michael Wilcox (link), who was our educator for the trip.   What an amazing way to learn more about the Old Testament and the true miracle of Christ’s Ministry here on this earth.  Our trip truly brought the scriptures to life!  The writings are true.  The stories are real!

So.  I think I’m ready!  For the next 3 weeks, I am hoping to post some fun photos of Todd and I on our trip- along with a snip it view of a beautiful foreign land with history & culture thousands of years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment